My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

First for last

Assalamualaikum WBT & Salam Sejahtera...

This is my first time in blog so this will be a lot of errors, so hopefully to all bloggers can support and teach me and I will  learn to fly. Hahahahaha... let start the blog with my personal information and background. Was born in Hospital Kuala Lumpur (before this Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur) at anniversary of new year right on 1843 hours on Wednesday, Kayen (nick name) or Yen (famous name in hometown-ahaks!!) was safely move from my mother stomach into a blanket and for sure I am a guy meh. Don't y'all dare think i'm a girl k. Hahahahaha..

So after crying out loud, I was taken home at Kampung Cheras Bharu, KL. I moved from KL to Kedah after my father has been posted to TUDM Kepala Batas, Kedah. At Kedah where my life is started to growth and where's Kayen is going bigger, going stronger and going...........??? (blur)

Just now when I was writing and editing blog (actually first time edit), I was in Shah Alam and study here. This idea to make a blog is came when I was in a zero of thinking condition, it means I in a boring mood and I think it's better make a blog so I can follow all my friends that has a blog and I also can learn from them how to advancing my blog. Wow!! I like. Hahahahahaha....

So lastly hope all the bloggers can help and guide me if I make a mistake. InsyaAllah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment