My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Trip to Thailand

As Salam...

Hey guys... All this pics was taken at Bukit Kayu Hitam border's and Danok, Thailand. So what we doing there? Wiped our eyes? Off course no, we had planned a journey to Hat Yai and Krongek (Melayu eja la, Khlong Ngae ejaan betol). So our journey started faces a massive jam with all kinds of people that trying to get through border to Thailand. Damn!! Wrong time we've planned. Hahahaha.. But it's fun because of we had an damn good experienced to be noted.

STAY AWAY FROM THAILAND WHEN IT'S CNY!!!










For a good reasons, I don't think I can upload all the photos because of my blog is almost reaching 2gig ( DAMN again!!!). So I need to be more saving... Hahahahaha... So live it up guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment