My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Medical Cover KL 10's at Victoria Institution

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hey, we meet again. Strongly said that I was so busy to update my blog and will be most busier people after this. Need to take lots of free time to spell and type words on this blog. So here I'm, typing and spelling again, furthermore making a story just now. Enough talking or "melalut" continue with my point. Hehehehe.

P/s: When you're busy, you will talking nonsense and you could not think wisely. So get enough sleep when you want to do somethings. Hehehehehe.

Okay, just now I just want to show all of you what on earth that I've been doing for the whole week before I kick myself out from Shah Alam for a holidays. So this is a couple of my jobs that has been done before go back to Kedah. 


Cikgu Lan KOSAS


Doctor Khairil (Someday)





Jat KOSAS


Canterburry 


No comments:

Post a Comment