My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

17th IIUM Invitational Taekwondo (WTF) Tournament

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

This event is on the following day after KL 10's. So this event is a little bit boring rather than KL 10's. Why? Maybe the different environment that we faced and I can not enjoyed like I cover for the rugby game. So from here I found that the meaning of this phrases... 

"football is man game,rugby is a gentleman game". 

Okay, so now let continue to my presentation. This taekwondo tournament was held at CAC of International Islam University Malaysia. This is a couple of photos that I love to shared with you all guys. See it and feel free to give a comments so I will improve my self in blogging and photography. Thanks a lots.

Kayeen










'Aparaaaa...'

IIUM




Cute little girls


Hopefully all of you guys can get what I've done. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment