My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Everywhere....

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Again, again, and again still the same me. Hehehehe... This time I gonna show you not showed off okay, hahahaha... Show you all my journey with a few friends to Kuala Lumpur (KL). That all, nothing serious okay..=)

From Shah Alam, I pick up my friends and then go all our way to KL. At KL we go to Pavilion, Plaza Low Yat, KLCC and finally reached Pelita Nasik Kandar nearby. So this pictures will show you guys about our chill out and lepak-lepaking. Hahahahaha... Please proceed...

CNY at Pavilion

Wow!

Ehem-ehem

Three girls.............





I snap you then....

Lovely couple

Suziemon

KLCC

Friend of my big brother

Fieza@Madi..=)


Herm.... Showed off

Caen and Jut


No comments:

Post a Comment