My only blog in life...

Try to read first, then comments. Welcome!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bukit Cerakah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Since this is the latest post I made, a big apologize to all viewers for my mistake that I've done. This is why I have a tonne of work to do so hope your guys can understand me. Hehehe. This latest and raw was taken at Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam. I went there with my peeps and we had a tremendous experienced. So hope you guys enjoy and do leave a comment for me yeah. Thanks.

New bloomer photographer,
Kayen


Main entrance

Topo and his gf





Paint Ball Valley

Face mask

Marker

Oni Jagung Mantap



4 seasons house











Porcupine?? 




Small Talapia


Big Talapia


Feeding the fish








Cute little girl

PV's marshall

Go get 'em boy









Snowman


So this is several picture that I only can upload because I have a hundred of pictures for my collection. Hope your guys enjoy with my pictures. Thanks again.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment